Monday, June 27, 2011

Infinite discovery part 88

This fic is rated R

-----

As soon as they were back to their room Molly turned to her. "Mistivia is it? Quite the odd name."

A second passed. Chris looked from one to another. Suddenly the girl looked shocked. "Of course he knows." Molly told her. "He saved me."

"I see." Despite himself, Chris thought her accent was hot. He caught himself and looked to Molly. "Haha. You two are... I see."

"Eh?" Chris said confused.

Molly explained. "She's a psychic, a powerful one. And don't worry Chris, I've dated and read the minds of many men."

Chris looked away slightly bemused. Mistivia eyed him with more than her eyes. "He is a good one. I see why you trust him."

"Right, but we have more pressing matters." Molly said, suddenly looking determined.

No comments: