Friday, December 24, 2010

Vince Vaan part 46

"Deer brother,

It has been a very long time. So I've heard you grew up to be a fine young man. Uncle Matthew writes to me weekly so I stay informed. It appears that you have helped him out a lot already. My congratulations on all that you have accomplished.

My book did well. I didn't know how it would end up but it eventually did do well. All my poems were great successes thankfully.

I'm writing to inform you that I will be heading your way soon. I suspect that I have made some enemies and there is a rumor that one plots to take my life. I would request your services as a body guard on route and while in the capital. I have already heard from Matthew and he accepts my proposal.

It will be good to hear from you again. I hope you are willing to take this up. I will be there in three days. Until then!

No comments: