Monday, May 20, 2013

Reboot; Vince Vaan part 1

"All right, that'll be five gold coins."

Toque Wilson scoffed at the man. "What? Why we haven't even traveled a day! I'll not pay you but three."

The driver eyed him steadily. Toque, completely unbeknown to this handed him three gold coins and 4 silver ones. "Silvers for the tip." And he winked.

The driver put the coins aside and yelled at the man. "See if I help you again Toque!"

As he pulled off in his cart he could be heard muttering. "That's the last time I trust a Wilson... or that Ronfar fellow." Toque shrugged his shoulders. "Just can't please some men. Three gold coins is more than enough for that travel.

"Right. I got to find him. Once I deliver my letter it will be done."

"Toque Wilson."

At the mention of his name Toque turned around. What could pass as a banker and a pair of thugs greeted him. "You owe me Toque. Pay up!"

"Ah yes, ha ha! I have the coins right here."

Toque reached down into the pouch at his waste.

"Quit playing games Toque, you know as well as I do what you couldn't possibly-AHH."

Toque whirled dust in their eyes from the pouch. Toque turned on his heal and made a run for it.

No comments: