Friday, May 24, 2013

Reboot; Vince Vaan part 4

Vince pored over the letter. It was from his distant family. He knew what he must do.

"I ain't what I used to be. That run sure took it out of me." Toque commented.

"You can say that again." Marie said, looking down at Toque's gut.

Vince materialized out of a side room. They were in his home, a quaint dwelling, small enough for just one person.

Toque slammed his fist down on the table. "I must say I thank you boy. You've shown me more hospitality than anyone I've ever seen."

"Not that it's any of our business but what's in the letter?" Marie nodded at it.

"It's from my family... I must go." Was all he said

Toque nodded several times. "So your related to old Tarvish? Shoulda known, you got his build.

"All right lad I'll come with you. I need to collect after all."

"This a long visit I take it?" Marie asked.

"It is. I'm selling my home."

No comments: